top of page
Richmond's Green on a crisp spring day

Richmond (Yorks) Bowls Club

RYBC Logo

Affiliated to:
Yorkshire Bowling Association
and Bowls England


Welcome

YBA Logo

                    
     President:-              Mrs J. Capewell
           
    Vice-Pres / chair:-  
Mr P. Brown    

     Treasurer:-           Mr D. Sanders
           
    Secretary:-          
  Mrs M. Sanders
      
    Match Manager:-  
Mrs J. Capewell
     
    Safeguarding:-
       Mr S. Rigby


     Grants:-                  Mr J. Capewell

    Web Editor:-           Mr A. Holt

 

Our club, formed in 1951, is located at Ronaldshay Park, off Quakers Lane. The green has been there since the 1920s. Over the years the clubhouse, grounds, and green have been much improved and the green now complies to the required standards for match play at all levels.

We are open to members and visitors during the season (April - September) from 10.30am until dusk, seven days a week. 

Free 'taster' sessions are available. Bowls and shoes are provided for those wanting to try the sport. We welcome all ages and abilities from beginners to experienced bowlers. Many of our visitors go on to become full members.

For directions & location map see our Contact Us Page

Our Green with Richmond Castle in the background

The Richmondshire Cricket Club end of the green

easyfundraising-logo

Our Current Sponsors

John Blenkiron & Sons

S. G. Petch

DOWSE LOGO

Recent Sponsors

Optimus Mortgages logo

Three views of Richmond Castle. The keep is visible from our green.

View of Richmond Castle 1
View of Richmond Castle 2
View of Richmond Castle 3
na1
na2
na3
na4
na5
na6
bottom of page